Friday 30 April 2010

Where is summer ? :(



1/LOTV - Here comes Summer
2/Cute card Thursday - Something Handmade
3/Truly Scrumptious - Sketch
4/Quixotic - How Distressing

I think it is here in this card because it certainly isn't here the weather is appalling. Why does rain have to come and spoil a good week. Anyway here is my card for today, completed it yesterday cause been to work.
The image is a new stamp from the busy bear collection at LOTV. I have coloured her with distress inks. She is so cute and obviously on a shopping mission lol.
The papers are a mix of dovecraft funky vintage and MME. I distressed the edges and cut some circles and distressed them also. I finished them with buttons. I also added hat pins which I made myself,and the rose is from wild orchid crafts I love them alot.
Thats all peeps off to spend some hard earned cash as it is pay day yeepee :)
See you soon hugs Toni.

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Toni. The papers are so pretty and I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at TS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean Toni its freezing here, Im sitting in my fleece and fluffy socks lol...fabulous summery card though, I can almost smell the flowers
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card! Such a cute image too! As least this card is summery 'coz it sure isn't outside! Thanks for joining in with the TS challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops hit the wrong button!!
    Lovely card Toni, cute image, pretty papers and great distressing.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us on LOTV.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete