Thursday 1 April 2010

Mo's Pastel Challenge


Hi Peeps, wow the weather is like winter out there today. How on earth do we think of spring with weather like this lol. So onto my card for Mo's digital challenge this week which is Spring colours. The papers I have used are from Nitwits, I have sewn my papers again and distressed my embellishment, which I made with circles. I stapled my ribbon and there they are again- the paper clips making another appearance lol. I really adore this image of Mo's so it makes another appearance also. I have coloured with distress inks and twinkling H2O's.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the soft colors and your paper flower. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! The paperclips are a fun addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute Flopsy! love the clips and layered flower! very pretty pastel card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, using beautiful colours and image :)
    Thanks for joining in with Mo's Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete