Wednesday 7 April 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch



Here is my take on the sketch challenge over on Mojo Monday. Why not pop over there and take a look at what others have done with it.
My card is using a Mo image and she is adorable, she is called baby fairy Flora. She is coloured with Whispers Markers. The papers are my fave atmo MME. I have finished with paper brads and ribbon and bow from papermania.I am also entering this into Simon says Stamp - the theme is create a card for a child. Got to get ready for a late shift at work :( but may have time to post another card I completed today.See you all soon hugs Toni

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Toni! All your polka dots make the cute image just p-o-p. Love the card.

    Debra

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Toni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Gorgeous the papers and the colours! Love the image!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete