Saturday 17 April 2010

Happy Birthday Just Magnolia



Hi Peeps Just Magnolia had there 1st Birthday and celebrated with a bloghop. I really enjoyed it and the DT cards were an inspiration to me thanks guys.
My card is for the challenge of a sketch by the super talented Mina thank you it was a pleasure to follow the added element was to say thankyou.
I am also entering into Create 4Fun Challenges which is circles.
My images were coloured with distress inks. The papers from my hard drive my hidden treasures I keep finding. I distressed the papers with distress inks I think it was antique linen. I cut out some circles and distressed them. I added bows and buttons from stash to finish. Thanks for looking today hope it is sunny for you too. Big Hugs Peeps Toni.

1 comment:

  1. oh Im so pleased you liked my sketch Toni...this is just beautiful, very soft colouring and perfect paper for her...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete