Wednesday 7 April 2010

It's a Sketch Challenge



This is my entry for Papertake weekly which is a Sketch.
I have used a free Mo image which you can get if you become a member check out her blog for details. He is called Charming and i think the title says it all. I have coloured him with whispers markers. I needed some very rich papers so used a nice red one from Basic Grey and the black and white dot is from DCWV. I finished the sketch by adding some black buttons. Thanks for looking and leaving comments hugs Toni.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Toni :-) This image is fab and the papers and colours are really rich and perfect ! :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is brilliant Toni, hes so cute in all these bright colours too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, I love the image!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx

    ReplyDelete