Sunday 11 April 2010

Black,White and Kraft




Hi Peeps here is the first of three cards I am posting today. This one I am entering into Mo's digital challenge. The challenge is Black,White and Kraft with the option of the image coloured any colour. I have chosen to colour Super duper Girl. She is just great and ideal for a childs card. I like to keep it simple with Mo's images as they stand alone. I have chosen to colour her with Twinkling H2O's, but the piccie doesn't show it to well :( The papers and card are from my stash, with the pocka dots from DCWV La Creme paper pack. Buttons and paperclips from own stash. Oh the textured white card is from trimcraft. Thanks for looking and commenting hugs Toni.

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love the way you've colored her. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.. I love the way you added the paper clips.. Perfect embellishment.. Great job.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute, love the coloring

    ReplyDelete