Wednesday 21 April 2010

Red & White




1/Cupcake Challenge - Red & White
2/The Pink Elephant - Sketch

Hi Peeps hope the sun is shining where you are, it's nice here today. Put me in the mood to do some sunny cards. Here is the first of 3 I have done today.
I have used a LOTV image here this is a favourite of mine. I have coloured her with distress inks and Twin H2O's. My camera doesn't do the twinks alot, but believe me they really shine. I have made some backing paper by stamping a flower and leaf pattern with staz on and coloured with Twin H2O's. The stamps are from Red Hot Bed, I got these a couple of years ago I think and decided to get them out again.
The other red paper is from Basic Grey. I have finished the card with paper brads and buttons from stash. The red ribbon and lace is also from stash.
Thanks for looking enjoy the rest of your day hugs Toni.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, what a pretty card. The LOTV image is so cute and your background looks amazing. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a gorgeous card. Great take on the sketch - thanks for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that LOV image and how your "repeated" the flowers on the image with the beautiful paper.

    Great take on our red and white challenge - thanks for playing with us this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete