Wednesday 7 April 2010

Mo's GDT Card



Hi Peeps I couldn't get connected to the internet yesterday so I am finally back with a couple of posts today. This is an entry to be Mays Guest design member on Mo's digital Pencil. I have used the sketch provided but then added my take on it by doing a Diaper shape card. I adore this new image of Mo's and I have coloured her with distress inks. The papers are MME. I have punched a border with a punch I got from my local craft shop. I have also tried a dahlia fold flower and will try to find the link to the site I got it from. Buttons and ribbons are from stash.I have machine stitched the papers and added my doodles. Be back soon peeps with another post shortly, thanks for looking and I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one hugs Toni

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Toni, Diaper card is wonderful too, that you for entering for the GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning Toni, beautifully coloured, I love the diaper card...thanks for joining in with our Guest DT call and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete