Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sweet Little Wings




1/Papertake Weekly - Sketch by Dawny P.
2/Simon says Stamp - Anything with Wings.
3/Anyone for Anya - Sweet as Sugar.

Hi Peeps card no3 and my last for today.
I have used this CC Design a download which I have used twice. I have really enjoyed making my own backing papers today and I have used another Kay Carley design a bumblebee. I have coloured with twinH2O's. The papers are a download from harddrive. I didn't realise at first but the backing paper with bees on looks like honeycomb :)
What a find and ideal for this card. I added ribbon from stash and a charm. I cut out a bee and added it as a embellishment and finished with my paperclip, making another appearance lol. Thanks for looking see you all soon Toni.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tony, love your card and paperuse, It is a sweet bee card all over greets Marion(GDT)O and i see you have 1 follower, well i am number two. Would like it when you visit my blog and become my follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet, a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Toni, love the colours and sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning Toni and so so cute
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, image is gorgeous!!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete