Thursday 8 April 2010

Lilac, Grey & White Challenge



Hi Peeps What a lovely day it is today. I love it when the sun shines :) Here is my card for today which I am entering into Colour Create Challenge set by the super talented Mina. The challenge is Lilac, Grey & White. There is an option of Gingham which I haven't done. The image is from Mo's digital challenge and she is called Em. So adorable and you really want to answer her prayers. I have coloured her with distress inks and Twinkling H2o's. The cardstock is from Bazzil. The papers are a mix of Pink Petticoat and DCWV. The ribbon is from my stash. Silver roses from my local craft shop. The bead accents I have created myself. I have stitched papers. I think the colours give this card a classic look. Hope you all enjoy the rest of this gorgeous day. Hopefully I will see u tomorrow if work goes okay LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Toni, this is a classic card. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Toni!
    Very lovely card Hunni!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete