Monday 5 April 2010

Anyone For Anya Challenge Card



Hi Peeps what a Bank Holiday, I have been at work all day. Center Parcs doesn't close for the hols lol. But its a pain to go to work when everyone else at home is off. I managed to complete this card yesterday so I could post it today for the Anyone for Anya Challenge anything goes.
The papers are from Papermania and the image is an adorable CC Design available to download yipee lol. I have coloured her with markers and distress inks. Final touches with some paper clips, ribbons and button from MME. See you soon bye for now, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. lush card Toni, I love the gorgeous paper with your CC image...perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Toni, thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete