Saturday 24 April 2010

Case It



1/Crazy4Challenges - Case It choose a card and follow it.

I really enjoyed this challenge and chose to follow a card by Frances Byrne. I loved the layout of this and decided to follow it. Check out the challenge the DT cards are great and it was hard to choose just one.
My card is based around this adorable image by Mo and she's called Em. I have coloured her with Distress inks. I used beige paper as a base and used DP by MME.
I added punched flowers and added buttons to make them stand out. The pink ribbon is from stash, so is the bow which I tied ages ago. I have a big jar from ikea full. How sad I am to spend so much time tying bows lol. Thanks for looking Peeps off to stamp some new stamps I got today and enjoy the weather hugs Toni

6 comments:

  1. stunning Toni, you have coloured this beautiful image perfectly
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Toni! I just love your buttons in your flowers. What a great job on coloring the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable .. thanks for playing with the C4C gals this week and also for selecting my card to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty. Love it muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete