Thursday 1 April 2010

Another Card


Hi Peeps here is my entry for lili of the valley challenge which is a colour combo blue & silver and 1 other. I haven't got any of their stamps yet but I will be purchasing some soon, as pay day is almost here. I do look at their stamps and wish, like so many others. So many stamps so little money the credit crunch has alot to answer for :( .
Anyway I got side tracked then sorry:) Onto the card I am using one of Mo's images and she is so cute her name is two tasha. I have coloured her with distress inks & Twinkling H2O's. The papers are from pink petticoat, other embellies are from stash. Thanxs for taking a peek see u all soon hugs Toni x

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Toni, I love the image. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Toni you have coloured her beautifully in those lovely soft colours...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers hop and have a wonderful Easter
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the colour combo too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the valley Challenge" big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete