Thursday 29 April 2010

White On White



1/Sassy Cheryls Challenge - White on White
2/Papertake Weekly - Do Something Different

Hi Peeps Oh my God what a challenge this has been. I have never done a card that is soley white before. Good job you can colour image as this scared me to death. I love DPs so this was hard to leave them alone lol. I have just discovered Sassys digi images and they are great check out the web site.This will be my first entry into a challenge here. I have coloured her with a mix of Distress inks and Markers. The image is called dancepartners I think. I have used textured cards and white ribbon. I finished it off with flowers and stemens from Wild Orchid Crafts they are just great love them, I added some stickles to bling them up. Thanks for looking back tomorrow with another card see u all soon hugs Toni.

8 comments:

  1. I love all white Toni they really stretch you dont they...this is stunning and a perfect all white card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Toni, I love the way the soft colours compliment the white layers, Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryk's challenge this week.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card Toni! I agree with Jackie.. the soft colors are wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us in the Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The white on white is ace (think my have to give it a try myself). Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly hugs bron GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!! Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's wonderful, Toni, I love it! thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love it! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. The image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete