Tuesday 27 April 2010

Don't be Square




Hi Peeps sorry I haven't posted till now been busy at work and I am back there again tomorrow. I managed to get this card finshed this afternoon :)
1/Just Magnolia - Anything goes
2/Mojo Monday - Sketch
3/Cupcake - Not a square card
Well here goes only my second attempt at a round card and it was easier this time round. I have been busy making my own headpins and buttons so eventhough no cards I have been productive another way.
The papers are a mix of downloads and MME. This tilda I have had for a while and decided to ink up again. I have paper pieced her and coloured with Distress inks. The button is one that I made to match the papers. The ribbon is from stash and have now ran out :( will have to get some more lol. And of course the headpins I have created myself with beads I had lying about. Hope you enjoyed my card, hopefully I will be back to post soon, although work calls. Thanks for looking see you soon peeps hugs Toni

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Toni, I love circular cards they always look really special dont they, gorgeous colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little Tilda card and such pretty papers! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the paper piercing you used on her dress and those beautiful soft colors.

    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete