Thursday 15 April 2010

Truly Scrumptious




Hi Peeps can't believe another day as gone by. Guess I lost track of time in my craft room today. Here is my entry into two challenges.
1/Truly Scrumptious - Sketch by the super talented Mina of Pink Puds also the theme of April Showers.
2/Cute card Thursday - Touchy Feely. My threads on this card are very strokeable lol.

The image is another Hangler she is perfect in her raincoat and wellies. I have coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers I found on my hard drive can't remember where I got them. I have cut some circles and distressed them, finishing with some shells and a button. The threads are MME.
Thanks for looking Hugs Toni.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Toni, lovely colours and I just love your little Hanglar girl.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your card and I love the little girl is so adorable :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Toni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete