Saturday 24 April 2010

Spring Puddle on a sunny day :)



1/Mo's Digital Challenge - Recipe 3 designer papers, 2 buttons & 1 ribbon
2/Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Morning Peeps and what a gorgeous day it is, the sun is shinning again what a delight. As I craft in a concrete shed outside,it's great to not have to shut the door and put heaters on. Oh for a nice hot summer lol.
Today I have completed 3 cards this first 1 is for the challenges listed above. I have used this delightful image from Mo's shop and I love the face it is so gorge. I have coloured her with distress inks and twinks.
The papers are all MME. The ribbon from Papermania and buttons are also MME.
Hope you all enjoying the sun and crafting :) see you soon hugs Toni.

7 comments:

  1. Just darling! I own the SAME DP..haven't used them yet! ... love how everything matches!
    Come and show us more @ Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love plaids! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a fab card! I love the image - perfect with the papers too!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having some puddles to jump here today.. This is so sweet.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love your great choice of papers! :0
    Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete