Thursday 15 April 2010

Pirates life for Me lol




Hi there peeps hopefully my piccies are looking a little better today as I made a little light box out of white card to sit my cards in please let me know if they are any better.

I have used another Mo image for this card challenge which is for Simon says Stamp Movies and of course I have gone for Pirates of the Carribean. This little image is called First Mate Kate. I have coloured her and her accents with Distress Inks. The papers are a download from my hard drive I found. It's like a little treasure trove I found. Sorry I get so excited about papers as I am sure you all do. I have finished with brads and buttons from my stash.
Thanks for looking and commenting Hugs Toni

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Great use of buttons & awesome choice of movie!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant idea Toni and your colouring is just yummy...beautiful card arnt these new Pirate images fantastic
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful card, fab cute image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete