Monday 19 April 2010

Hanglar Boy



Hi there Peeps where has the sun gone? Can tell I been at work all day working outside :(
Here is a card I completed yesterday for posting today. I am entering this into 3challenges.
1/Crazy4Challenges - Sketch.
2/Totally Gorjuss - Charming, use a charm on project.
3/Quixotic Challenge - Heavy Metal - Use metal on a project.

I have used this cute image of a Hanglar Boy with his toy car, probably taking it a walk down the street to his mates:)
I have coloured him using whispers markers. The papers are MME and machine stitched. The flower element I have cut out from paper and fastened using brads. I have chosen to dangle charm on ribbon. I have also used metal photo fasteners. These are from my stash. Hope you all had a good day, thanks for looking see you soon hugs Toni

5 comments:

  1. Love this Hanglar image. Thank you for joining us at TG this week
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this little Hanglar hes fab and yummy papers too
    Mina
    p.s. you got mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute and I love that DP. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! The card AND the eyecandy to the left...LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so cute, lovely colours and papers..

    ReplyDelete