Friday 23 April 2010

Make a Splash



1/Quixotic - Make a Splash
2/Colour Create - Burnt Orange,Black & Cream
3/Cute Card Thursday - Sketch

Morning Peeps thought I would post before heading to work. Here is a card I completed yesterday. The image is a freebie to members from Mo's digital pencil. Ideal choice for me for the Quixotic challenge involving water lol. Isn't she just the best. When I saw colour create challenge I knew I would love it, as orange is one of my fave colours. The papers are MME & DCWV. I have coloured image with whispers markers. I cut out the stars free hand and added stitched buttons to finish. Not sure about the words on the card to pale I think :( Thanks for looking today enjoy your day whatever your up to hugs Toni.
p.s I am taking a trust box of cards to work today hopefully I will sell them and people are honest enough to take them and pay me. I guess I will find out I am a little nervous about doing this wish me luck lol.

1 comment:

  1. this is fabulous Toni, it made me chuckle I love this Mo's image and you have used her perfectly....thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx
    p.s. any joy with the post?

    ReplyDelete