Thursday 29 April 2010

Buttons, Bows & Bling!



1/A Spoonful Of Sugar - 3D
2/Project Tuesday - Folded Frame
3/Simon says Stamp - Buttons,Bows & Bling
4/Pink Elephant - Aqua

Hi Peeps here is the first of my cards for today, as you can see it fits a number of challenges. The papers I have used are from pink petticoat. The card for the frame is from Bazzil. I Have used a LOTV image which I have coloured with Markers and Distress Inks. I have hand stitched the frame and 3D with foam pads. I have added paper brads and stickled them. I finished with bows and buttons.
Thanks for looking see u all soon with another card hugs Toni.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card. Thank you for playing this week with us over at Project Tuesday.

    I love the Edward photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Toni :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours you used and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni! What a clever little window!!! Love that sweet image too. Those LOTV stamps are precious!
    Thank you so much for joining Simon Says this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is super cute!!! thanks for playing with us on PT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I really like the squarish buttons in the corner!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete