Saturday 17 April 2010

Mo's Digi Challenge



Hi Peeps just another card I have completed today this one is for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge. This week it is a sketch by the host Peggy. I love this image for an expecting mum. She is so funky.I have coloured her with distress inks and added touches with sakura glaze pen in orange. The papers are a mix of bits and bobs from stash. MME,Nitwits and my harddrive.I have finished with doodles and a flowers from papermania. Thanks for looking hugs Toni

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the challenge Toni! I really appreciate you participating. Your card is darling. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week.. Your card is adorable.. Hope to see you again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and such gentle colours x
    Thanks for joining in Mo's Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete