Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Spiral Pop Up Card




1/Project Tuesday - Spiral Pop Up Card
2/A Spoonful Of Sugar - Happy Birthday

Hi Peeps here is card no2. I choose blues for this card, I think this card is quite classy as I have left out an image which I usually colour and went for simple stamping here.
The stamps are by Kay Carley from the Stampman some old stamps I decided to get out and ink up. I have used chalk inks for this.I stamped the pale blue card to create a background. I added a pale blue ribbon to take away the starkness of the card. I stamped extra butterflies and cut them out to stick to the spiral and finish the front off. The sentiment is from my stash. Then I added my paper brads :) Thanks for looking enjoy your day hugs Toni.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the blues and love the butterflies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Birthday card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and it looks like the butterflys are flying!
    so glad you joined us on Project Tuesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the blues! Thanks for playing along at Project Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete