Wednesday 7 April 2010

Diaper Fold Card




Hi Peeps this card I am entering into a number of challenges which I will list after my description. I have used a CC Design image for this card which I have downloaded from All That Scraps. I have coloured her with Whispers Markers. The papers are all MME. The giant brad and ribbons are from stash. As always atmo I have machine stitched the papers. I added the text from the computer. Ihave really enjoyed doing something different with this card shape and the Dahlia flower.
Here is a list of the challenges:
1/Cupcake - Make your own flowers.
2/Pink Elephant - Nature.
3/Totally Gorguss - Sketch.
4/Project Tuesday - Diaper Fold.
Check out the links for the DT cards they are all a great inspiration.
See you soon, thanks for looking and taking the time to comment, they are all welcome hugs Toni.

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at TG this week
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that diaper pouch! Love the flower and the card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! I love your diaper fold card! Thanks for joing us this week at Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the DP and a great take on Net's sketch. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation hun, thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw this such a sweet image, and both your card and pouch are beautiful :) so glad you joined us on Project Tuesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete