Wednesday 14 April 2010

Cute as can be



Hi Peeps wow its a cold one out there today. Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days been busy at work and helping my son study for his SATS next month. Wow how things have changed the maths totally stump me lol.
I am entering this card for 3 challenges this week.
1/Totally Gorguss - Texture
2/Cupcake - Childhood Memories
3/Papertake Weekly - Cutie Pie

I got this LOTV image on saturday and decided to ink it up straight away. I just love this image she totally classes for Cute I think. I have coloured her with distress inks and added stickles to glam her up. I stamped onto textured card and added chalks to enhance it. The papers I found on my hard drive so can't remember where I got them from lol. I have machine stitched the papers. The lace, buttons and flowers from stash. I added stickles to the flower for added bling. The piccie doesn't do it justice.
The image reminds me of when I was a little girl dreaming of fairies at the bottom of the garden :) Thanks for looking see you all soon peeps hugs Toni.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Toni, I love the image and the beautiful papers you've used thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah XXX
    hope your son does ok in the SAT's

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and such a lovely memory too

    Thanks for joining in at Cupcake this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. This is one of my favourite LOTV images. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete