Wednesday 31 March 2010

Anyone For Anya


Hi there peeps this is my entry for Anyone for Anya Challenge. Great news you can now use CC designs too. Great news for me has I can't afford all the lovely stamps I see but I can download some images :) So I decided to enter this week. I have added an embellishment to the sketch I hope that okay as it looked pretty bare before :) The papers are MME & Nitwits. Lace is from stash along with the glittered foam brads. Thanks for taking the time to look off to surf the blogs see you tomorrow hopefully :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Toni
    What a great card, love the colours you have used. Lovely image too
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? and Good Luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Toni, the papers looks stunning stitched and I love your CC stamp
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card - the image is sweet and the DP's are gorgeous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete