Saturday 13 March 2010

Simon Says Stamp



Here is my entry into simon says stamp challenge. I had to change the image shape slightly to fit my image I wanted to use, fingers crossed it okay. Back to orange again but this time I have used yellow. The papers are My minds eye and papermania. The image is from Mo's digital store . Ribbons,flowers and buttons are from My minds eye and my stash.

Also checkout Bevs site she has some really lovely cards to show and is offering a bit of candy for saturday alongside simon says stamp.
Thanks for looking today Hugs Toni.

2 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card, great colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for using my sketch and joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete