Wednesday 10 March 2010

Challenge Time


I really enjoyed colouring in this adorable image available from Mo's Digital Pencil. She is an amazing artist. I went back to basics and coloured her using pencil crayons. I glazed the wings with sakura pens and also added white to highlight. The blue paper is A Minds Eye, the brown one basic grey. My text is a rub on from Papermania, the ribbon i have recycled from a chocolate box and the flowers are from Crafttime. I am entering this card into a few challenges.
1/ Mo's digital challenge - Which is Blue, Brown and one Neutral.
2/ Papertake Weekly - A sketch by the amazing Dawny P.
4/ Cupcake Challenge - Which is Flower Power.

Thats all from me for now, check out the challenges for inspiration and give it a go. Bye Peeps see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Toni! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake & PTW :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love this image.. Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the satisfied look on this one's face. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete