Thursday 4 March 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge



Hi there peeps. Here's my entry for the new papertake weekly challenge. Which is Bows, Buttons, Brads & Bling.

I have coloured graduation tilda with distress inks, which i am getting used to using, has i usually use twinkling H2Os. I made a 6x6 easel card from 12x12 card in white. The papers i used are DCWV La Creme stack. I love these papers they are so strokable with the flocking on them. The elements i used to finish card with are from a papermania kit called Capsule Collection Sunshine. This card was made for a work collegue for her daughter.

I have also tried my new camera today, this has made my photos better i think than the last ones posted. Off to look at some more blogs before more cardmaking. See you soon bye for now peeps xx


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your easel card chicksie. The image is fabulous and the colours are just gorge. Thank you for joining us this week at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete