Tuesday 16 March 2010

Spring is here

Hi Peeps here is a card I have done today. I am entering this into a no of challenges. The image is from CC Designs and as been coloured with distress inks and Twinkling H2O's. Isn't she just adorable. The papers and buttons are from My Minds Eye. The lace I got from my local craft shop. I have finished with the odd bit of doodling. Thanks for looking today peeps :) Enjoy the rest of this sunny day.

1/Mojo Monday - Sketch Challenge.
2/ The Pink Elephant - Theme of Spring.
3/ My Time to Craft - Lovely Lace.
4/ Cupcake Challenge - Colour theme of Green.




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artwork. Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - so much pretty detail, adore the image

    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Toni, love the lace! Thanks for joining us this week with our spring challenge at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, great buttons! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cuite! Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and I love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be so late coming to see your entry. This is just so cute and totally fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you’ll have time to join us for our new challenge which starts tomorrow.
    Ann xxx
    TPE

    ReplyDelete