Wednesday 31 March 2010

Just Magnolia Sketch/Distress


Hi there my theme today was to try some distressing on my cards. So here is my first attempt. I have followed the sketch over on just magnolia this week. I have coloured the image using whispers markers. I then distressed MME papers by scrapping the craft knife down the egdes. I also added some tears in and crumbled them up. I now have constant access to the sewing machine so I sewn the papers together, this will becoming a thing of mine as I really enjoy doing it. I added the final touches with MME buttons. Hope you like it, I think this look could grow on me lol :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, the colours are so lovely and the lollipop flowers look gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete