Wednesday 3 March 2010

Finally a Challenge


This is my entry into this weeks Justmagnolia Challenge which is BIRTHDAYS. The pictures aren't to good sorry for that i need practice as this is all a first to me.

I have used Distress inks to colour in Tilda. The papers all come from Shabby Princess this one is called Express yourself by Ronna Penner. I have added stickles and perfect pearls to add finishing touches.

I am pretty bushed after 3 days of decorating and am glad its over now i get time to craft. I will be back shortly with some more challenge entries. Hopefully my piccies will improve lol..

Bye for now thanks for looking ..x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Love the design and soft colours, beautiful card!!! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia challenge, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete