Saturday 13 March 2010

Mo's Digital Challenge


Here's my latest card I have completed this weekend. These images of Mo's are just so different I can't stop giggling at this one. Over at Mo's challenge blog this week is to design a shaped card that isn't square or rectangle. I decided on a handbag I think any little madam would love this bag lol. I have used papers by My Mind's Eye and embellies are from stock. Coloured in the little image with pencil crayons. Keep trying my distress inks but it is running. Any tips on this would be appreciated. thanks for looking hugs Toni xx

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Loving all your details, and the colors and papers are great. Thanks for sharing with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, this paper purse is the BEST!

    Nice job, come and visit Mo's anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on this challenge Toni! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete