Thursday 25 March 2010

Magnolia & Others


Hi Peeps I have finally got back to doing some challenges. The new craft room has come to a halt until the weekend when I can get the wood :) So today I have a piccie to show you of a card I am entering into Just Magnolia Challenge.
Also I can enter it into Cupcake Challenge & Papertake Weekly.
1/Just Magnolia is an Easel Card I love doing these.
2/Cupcake Challenge Food and Drink.
3/Papertake Weekly which is a sketch by Dawny P.

The card is Bazzil and papers are from Nitwits, I love these papers. I have coloured image using Whispers Markers and Distress inks. My doodles are there again with some hand sewn stitches. I have also hand stitched the sequins on they are from my local sew shop. I wanted to keep the card simple and show of the papers. Bye for now Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image (I have this one and I'm sad to say she's been rather neglected)! Lovely pinks! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
    Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and Tilda looks so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Toni, fab magnolia image and beautiful colouring thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete