Tuesday 30 March 2010

Mo's Challege - The Sketch


Hi Peeps, here is a card I made for Mos Digital Challenge this week hopefully its not to late. The papers are from nitwits. I love this image from mo, she looks as if she is really thinking about the book she is reading. I have coloured her using my Distress inks. The sentiment is from the pc. My doodles are present again I think this is becoming part of my overall style. I have finished with paper brads.
The craft room is now complete and I am so happy with it. My own personal space where I can craft till my hearts content. I will post some piccies soon. What an achievement, thanks to my Dad and Hubby, 2 weeks and it is complete so proud of them both. I managed to do it with so little budget as well. :) Back laters with another card I have completed today bye for now :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute card with this sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling.. lovely coloring and papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week! Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet.. I love the border you used. Congrats on your new crafty space.. We are working on mine too.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete