Thursday 11 March 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

Hi there Peeps, hope you having a wonderful day. Here is a piccie of my latest card which I am entering into the Whiff of Joy Challenge this week. I am using up the papers I used yesterday which are doublesided from My minds eye. I have coloured in the image with pencil crayons. I have added text from my computer. My doodles I have done using the trusty sakura pens. Another crafting essencial I believe. Off to check out some other blogs which are on my side bar. If you get time check them out their cards are fab.
I would also like to thank the peeps who have left comments they are comforting to know people are checking out my blog and liking what I produce again big thanks..
See you soon peeps thanks for looking hugs Toni.

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty card Toni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us on WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete