Wednesday 31 March 2010

Papertake Weekly Open Theme

Hi there here is my entry into Papertake Weekly, which is open theme. What a wonderful Challenge! As I mentioned in my recent blog I am trying distressing. This wonderful image I got from a friend when she went away last year & finally got round to using it, I wish I had inked it up before :) I have coloured using distress inks and distressed edges with my craft knife. I sewn it on my machine and added some shell embellies. Oh I can also enter this into Simon says Stamp -the theme is Distress using Tim Holtz products :) The flowers are just circles of papers I have distress. I nearly forgot the papers are MME.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Toni, beautiful image and fab details.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete