Saturday 1 May 2010

The Big Guys Garden



1/Mo's Digital Challenge - Go Masculine
2/Crazy4Challenges - Sketch

Hi Peeps been busy crafting and as I am out shopping tomorrow for a diecutting machine I thought I would post 2 of my cards today.
Oh how this image makes me chuckle :) I just think of how many men actually look like this at this time of year. It's called what the title is Big Guys Garden and is from the delightful Mo her images always bring a smile to my face go check them out they are fun. I coloured him with my combo atmo which is Distress inks and whispers markers. The DP are from dovecraft Funky Vintage. The buttons are from MME. Thanks for looking and to you lovely peeps who are becoming my followers love ya bye for now hugs Toni xx

8 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch. Love your image and how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM, this is very funny...Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that DP and how you trimmed around the image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! That image is adorable! You can't go wrong with a Mo's digi stamp. You colored him perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been waiting to see someone use this image.. ADORABLE.. great job and thanks for joining us at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete