Monday 24 May 2010

Tag & Bookmark Card




1/Project Tuesday - Card with Matching Bookmark
2/Create4fun - Vintage

Hi Peeps oh wow where did the week go, mine was at work and god as it been hot. Now I am suffering with sunburn even after factor 30 suncream. Ouch it really does hurt guess I will be moaning again soon as the weather is on a downer again lol.
Anyway onto my 1st card I managed to get done and this took me about 3 days to complete crafting on and off as we do. The template for this card can be found on the WOJ tutorial and inspiration blog. I have used my purchases off ebay someone was having a clear out and I managed to bag these 2 images. I distressed all the papers with vintage photo distress ink to make it look vintage. I coloured the WOJ images with distress inks and whispers markers. Thanks for looking hugs Toni
Recipe
DP-La Paperie MME
Martha Stewart Punch-Doily
Eyelets-Papermania
Ribbon-From Stash
Images-Melinda hugging heart & Musing Melinda
Distress Inks- Tattered Rose,Antique Linen,Faded Jeans,Shabby Shutters & Vintage Photo
Whispers Markers
Twinks
Nesties-Sm scallop circle
Roses-Wild Orchid Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment