Sunday 30 May 2010

Hanglar Girl



1/Truly Scrumptious - Sketch by Mina
2/A Spoonful of Sugar - Celebration

Hi Peeps been a while since I blogged been snowed under with work. I am posting this as I have just finished another shift. Oh where have the days gone? But guess what I have a bank holiday off yeepee the 1st in 15 years and am I looking forward to it.
I choose to do this card using the supertalented Mina's Sketch. I enjoyed doing it too thanks Mina it was great :)
I have used another neglected Hanglar and I love this girl shes so cute sitting on the bench. I have coloured her with DInks and Twinks. I added hightlights with sakura pen too. Oh I am gonna craft like crazy this week as I have some 12 hours shifts coming up soon, so blogging might be a litle scarce around that time. Off to catch up on some blogs see you all soon hugs Toni

Recipe
Image - Hanglar
DP-MME La paperie
Cardstock-Gemstones
Stemens & Roses-WOC
D Inks-Tattered rose,vintage photo,faded jeans,antique linen
Sakura-White pen
Twinks-French lilac

3 comments:

  1. wow Toni shes just gorgeous and I love the lilacs and flowers...perfect hAnglar card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Toni, love those soft lilac backing papers and adorable little hAnglar girl.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Toni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete