Tuesday 18 May 2010

Baby Fairy Flora



1/Mo's Challenge - Use Flowers
2/A Spoonful of Sugar - Cute & Girly
3/Create4Fun - Sketch

Hi Peeps here is another card I have completed today. I really enjoy sketches as your inspiration is there for you to follow or change around. I have used another image from Mo's digi shop. She is called the title of my blog today which is Baby Fairy Flora. I have coloured her with distress inks and whispers markers. I am really enjoying the papers I have with 180 to choose from you can get carried away lol. My bigshot as also had an hammering today I love it.
Thanks for looking see you all soon hugs Toni

Image - Mo's digi shop
DP - La Paperie MME
Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
Cardstock - Bazzil
Nesties - Sm Scallop Circle
Stickles - Diamond
Diecut flowers - X Cut
Sentiment - LOTV
Distress Inks - Antique Linen,Vintage Photo,Tattered Rose,Shabby Shutters.
Whispers Markers

6 comments:

  1. aaaaahhhhhh how gorgeous is she in these colours Toni...beautiful card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet.. I love it..Thanks for joiing us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute "baby" roses! Come back next week for More fun @ Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and this image is perfect for your layout and papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! The little roses are so pretty. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Girly card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete