Saturday 15 May 2010

Someone Special



1/Truly Scrumptious - Sketch
2/Cute Card Thursday - Someone Special
3/Totally Gorjuss - Round & Round

Hi Peeps here is another card I have to show you. This one was a quicky for me and I really enjoyed doing this. This one will stay with me or I will use this for my Mums birthday as she is really special and deserves all the roses I put on this lol. I coloured the image with Twinks and Distresses. She is from LOTV and I am a big fan. My big shot is fast becoming a must use saves so much time in cutting out. I matted and layered my papers but had to cut the big circle by hand. I finished with handmade headpins I made myself and of course those beautiful roses. Thanks for taking the time to look. Off to enjoy the rest of the sun. Be back soon hugs Toni

Distress Inks - Tattered Rose, Faded Jeans
Twinks - Wintermist Grey, Apple Blossom & Pink Grapefruit
Image - LOTV Fairies Presents
Roses - WOC(wild orchid crafts)
Cardstock - Bazzil & DCWV
Papers - MME Wild Asparagus
Sentiment - LOTV
Headpins - Handmade by me
Stickles - Diamond

3 comments:

  1. stunning Toni I love your soft colouring and the way you used the sketch is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Toni. Love the papers you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
    this week
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete