Tuesday 18 May 2010

GDT Entry for Mo's



Hi Peeps here is a card I am entering into the June GDT call over at Mo's Digital blog. Maybe Lady Luck will shine on me :) It took some doing as I had to overcome some disappointment after last month. But heads up and keep trying right?
For the challenge you follow a sketch and I really enjoyed this one. I try to do something different everytime and this time I have made my own buttons by using shrink plastic and some swirl stamps. I added dimesion by putting my whole design on foam pads but my piccie I took was pants lol. I love this image by Mo and its called Tolerance, I coloured with Distress inks. I love the kittys face. Thanks for looking see you soon hugs Toni

Image - Tolerance from Mo's digi shop
DP - MME Wild Asparagus
Ribbon - from stash
Buttons - Handmade by me
Sentiment - Daisy and Dandelion
Perfect Pearls - Silver
Thread - from stash
Cardstock - Bazzil & DCWV
Nestie - Sm Scallop Circle
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose,Faded Jeans,Shabby Shutters,Antique Linen & Vintage Photo.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Toni, I love this image too hes brilliant isnt he...I love those shrink plastic buttons...thanks for joining in with the Dreamteams Guest DT call and good luck
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.. this is SO lovely!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete