Thursday 13 May 2010

Pink & Green I Love It



1/Anyone For Anya - Lucky Numbers
2/Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green
3/Create4Fun Challenge - Sketch
4/Papertake Weekly - Shiny,Sparkly & Special
5/A Spoonful of Sugar - 3 DPs & 3 Buttons

Hi Peeps here is my second card to show you. The image is a CC design download I think shes called Kiki, not sure my head isn't my own atmo sorry.
I have coloured her with Twinks and added stickles for bling lol. I layered up my papers and added dimension with foam tape so it is raised from card base. I used papers to make own buttons and threaded them up. Hope you enjoy looking see you soon hugs Toni

Image - CC Design
Twinks & Stickles
Cardstock - Gems which sparkles
Design Papers - MME Wild Asparagus
Threads - From Stock

4 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, thanks for joining us at the anyone for anya challenge, your card is adorable. Love the image and your colouring, i became a follower so i can visit your blog more often. Maybe you can take a look at my blog sometime? greets marion(GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. What a cute image. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhh shes a sweetie Toni, so pretty and girly I really must check out CC designs digistamps more often
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete