Saturday 1 May 2010

Oh How I Love Yellow



1/Sketch Saturday

Hi Peeps oh how I love these K&CO papers they are yummy and always give me a smile when I use these. I think yellow is my smilie colour lol.
The image I downloaded from Spesch digi and I adore them. I decided to colour Penny with Twinkling H"O's. The dot paper is from pink petticoat, its a scrap I had and I am trying to use up my scraps as the pile is growing lol. I finished with the cute little roses and stemens from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a little sparkle to them with stickles gonna need some more I will add it to my shopping list for tomorrow.
Thanks for looking Big Hugs to all luv ya Toni x

3 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Toni like a little ray of sunshine, I love this image isnt her hair perfect to colour
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this makes you smile, it did me too! :)
    Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete