Monday 24 May 2010

Melinda hugging heart



1/Totally Gorjuss-Bling it on
2/WOJ-Brown,Yellow and 1 other
3/Cute card Thursday-Sketch

Hi Peeps hope you are all well and enjoying the weather. My camera is on the blink it hasn't copied the piccie of the full easel card which I can assure you that this is. Oh bugger I hate technology, the weather does do some silly things to people I think its fried my brain lol. I am entering this card into a few challenges which are listed above. Using my purchases from ebay I can now enter this into the WOJ challenge yeepee oh these little beauties are gonna get inked lots lol.
I have coloured this one with distress inks and whispers markers. She is so cute and I can see this image for girls and gals alike. I also went on gem over load for this card too, totally bling. I also handdrawn some swirls I have missed my doodles must do some more me thinks. Thanks for looking enjoy your evening hugs Toni
Recipe
DP-MME
Image-WOJ
D-Inks-Antique linen,Vintage Photo,Tattered Rose
Whispers-Lemon&Yellow
Stickles-Diamond
Gems-Own stash
Doodles-My own

3 comments:

  1. I love this Toni its just fabulous, stunning paper and they are brilliant with this beautiful woj stamp...the warm weather chills me out I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! What a beautiful creation! I'm so excited that you got some WOJs!!! :) Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge can't wait to see more entries from you! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous card, the design is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete