Saturday 8 May 2010

Tolerance



1/Papertake Weekly - Sketch by Dawny
2/Cute Card Thursday - Boyz to Men

Hi Peeps this is my second card for today I am posting before work. So it will be a short one :)
The image is from Mo's Shop and is called Tolerance love the cats face on this it is so cute makes me chuckle lol. I have coloured with the faithful Distress Inks. I will try to list them when I get more time. I Layered the DP onto cardstock and mounted using foam squares for more dimension. I added some threads for texture.

Design Papers - MME La Paperie
Threads - MME
Paper Brads - From the glitterpot
Cardstock - Bazzil
Distress Inks
Sentiment - Daisy and Dandelion
Thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated hugs Toni

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card Toni, I love this image too, isnt he great to colour
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and great colours
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops forgot to say...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete