Monday 10 May 2010

Pink and Brown



1/All That Scraps - Pink and Brown
2/Just Magnolia - It takes Two
3/Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch

Hi Peeps feels like a long time since I have posted but it isn't. What with work it feels like I have not had time. I am back there again tomorrow. 31 hours overtime already and rest of week to go yet lol.

Onto my card which I found some time to complete. I have coloured Tilda and the letter with Distress Inks and finished with stickles. I chose the colours Pink and Brown which was part of a challenge. I added some ribbon and flowers which comes from Wild Orchid Crafts. Hopefully I will make more time to craft this week put in some late nights I think lol.

Designer Papers - MME La Paperie
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - From the Stampman
Ribbon - Smirk
Distress Inks
Image - Tilda and Envelope
Thanks for looking see you soon hugs Toni

11 comments:

  1. omg 30 hours overtime already, never mind crafting get to bed lol...stunning card I love the soft pretty colouring...beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The roses are a really pretty touch! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the pinks - just darling; especially on Tilda! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinks and browns...and what a darling image! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and I love the Edward pics too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be exhausted! Such a great card - love her! Thanks for taking the time to join us at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and with 31 hours of overtime already how did you find the time to make it! It's gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing and for joining in at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic take on the sketch!!! Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at SSW!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love your soft pinks and that envelope is so cute! Thanks for playing at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too sweet! I love the image and your mauve papers. Thanks for playing along at SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete