Wednesday 26 May 2010

LOVE



1/Mo's Challenge-LOVE
2/Simon says Stamp-Pink or Blue with Green & Brown
3/Crazy4Challenges-Sketch

Hi there I Love this image from Mo and I use it on many a card. But here is my dilema
I was making this card as part of Lisa's plea to send her sick sister a card has she has terminal cancer. Brill she loves frogs but I went off on a tangen like you do and realised to late when I put the sentiment on it that maybe this is inappropriate.
Oh what to do? Looks like I will have to go ahead and make another. Good job I used this opportunity to enter it into a few other challenges. So maybe I will post the right card for Lisa when I get it done. Thanks for looking hugs Toni
Recipe
DP-MME Wild Asparagus
Image-From Mo's
Buttons-Handmade&From Stock
Ribbon-Own Stash
Template-LOTV Inspire Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! Great layout! I like the circles :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Toni...how about doing another sentiment and sticking it over that one as its such a gorgeous card and perfect for her it seems a shame not to send it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I agree with Mina...just put another sentiment over that one. I'm sure Lisa's sister will love it. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete