Saturday 15 May 2010

Fairy Dust



1/Mojo Monday - Sketch
2/The Pink Elephant - The colour yellow,DP & Buttons
3/Just Magnolia - One for the Girls

Hi Peeps Oh wow what a lovely day I am having as I am off work :) Still got the dreaded cold though.
Here is my card for the day. I really enjoyed using this sketch and with the papers it made this card easy to do. I adore this Tilda and I think she looks a dream in yellow. I coloured her with Distress Inks and Twinks. I matted the DPs and used my nesties to layer tilda up. I finshed off with ribbon, lace, buttons and brads.
Thanks for looking and heres hoping to post a bit more this week hugs Toni

Image - Fairydust Tilda
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose, Antique Linen & Vintage Photo
Twinks - Lemon drop
Stickles - Diamond
Design Papers - MME La Paperie
Ribbons,Buttons & Brads - Papermania
Cardstock - Bazzil
Roses & Stemens - Wild Orchid Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    Silvia~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow shes fabulous in yellow Toni...stunning colouring...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete